Aadhar Card Download | It’s currently a great and better way of getting your missing aadhaar card back by your Aadhar Number(UID) or Registration Id (EID).
These days you can carry aadhar card either published copy or mAadhaar in android application. You can download the aadhar card any time and everywhere. In case your aadhaar card has been lost then you might get back again.
The government of India is facilitating that you could download your E — Aadhaar card and this will be legitimate as the same as first and might give the copy of it as the identity verification.
The best way to download aadhaar card or E-Aadhaar card with utilizing aadhaar UIDAI number?
- Visit official aadhaar website of UIDAI
- Use the link/click connection “Download Aadhaar”
- You’ll see a form after redirect to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- There are two option button (I’ve ) * Aadhaar | * Enrolment ID
- Select I Have “Aadhaar”
- Enter your 12 digit aadhaar number
- Enter your Full name as mention on your aadhaar card / Enrolment slide.
- Put in your Area Pin code in PIN Code enter area.
- Enter security code as visible in curved text image.
TOTP (Time based One Time Password). That is an optional area. You can download aadhaar card without OTP if you have got the mAadhaar android application on your smartphone.
Click Request OTP.
If you receive an error like your mobile number isn’t valid then you can’t download your aadhaar card online. You’ve to visit nearest aadhaar center, they’ll give your aadhaar card utilizing your biometric fingerprint.
- You’ll get a 6 digit OTP Number(One Time Password) on your mobile as an SMS.
- Enter the 6 digit OTP Number at the bottom or last area of the form.
- click Download Aadhaar button.
- Your aadhaar card will automatically download on your browser.
Aadhar Card Download
You can Open your aadhaar Pdf with adobe acrobat reader or utilizing google chrome or some other pdf reader application.
You’re required to go into a password for opening your aadhaar card pdf file.
Password of the pdf is a combination of your capital letter four alphabets of your name with your year of birth. Suppose that your name is Vinod and your year of birth is 1994 then your password is as Example such as VINO1994.
The way to download aadhaar card with Enrolment ID or
Click Download Aadhaar.
An Aadhaar Portable Document Format file automatically download on your browser.
To start your aadhaar pdf you are needed to input Capital First 4 Disposition/alphabets of your name with the year of birth as a password of your aadhaar pdf.
- All the downloaded aadhaar copy is legal and 100% First.
- The Main part of the aadhaar card is aadhaar number and the Barcode/Qr code structure.
- You can download 20 to 30 aadhaar card from online website monthly.
- You can’t download aadhaar card without OTP or TOTP.
Also, You will get your aadhaar card out of any aadhaar center using Biometric without in case your mobile number isn’t enrolled with aadhaar.
Also Read: How To Apply for Pan Card